Recent Commercial Posts
Commercial Water Restoration Services
Water damage can strike your commercial property at any time. Water damage can sideline your business, regardless if the damage occurs from a major storm event or a broken water line. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when you have an emergency water event, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals offer fast, 24 hour emergency services, 365 days per year.
Water Damage or Flooding? Call Us Today 714.248.9261
Commercial Water Restoration Presents Unique Challenges
SERVPRO of Westminster Professionals have the training, experience, and equipment to manage water and flooding damage. Whether you have a large water emergency or a small water damage event, they will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
3 ways ERP can benefit your company
Valve (photo by Marcus Buckner)
According to FEMA, around 40 - 60% of small businesses never reopen their doors after facing a disaster. Even knowing that, most small businesses haven’t put in the time to create an emergency response plan so that they can minimize the impact of a disaster. SERVPRO will create a free Emergency Ready Profile for any business that wants one, but do you know how it can benefit your business?
- You’ll know where to find the utility shutoffs. Depending on the size and nature of a disaster, it might be imperative that somebody immediately shuts off the gas, water, and/or electricity. Even if you personally know where the shutoffs are located, if you aren’t around at the time of a disaster, the role would fall on an available employee. SERVPRO’s Emergency Ready Profile marks all of the shutoff locations (and shows pictures), so your team can quickly do what’s needed.
- You’ll have an immediate plan of action. The longer your business is inactive, the less likely you’ll recover. With our Emergency Ready Profile, you’ll not only have a guide for you and your employees, but you’ll also have instant access to your local SERVPRO professionals. The faster we’re there to clean up the damage, the quicker you’re able to reopen your doors.
- You’ll have an incredible asset at no cost. In most cases, you would have to dedicate precious time and resources to create a quality emergency readiness plan, which is often a reason they’re never made. But SERVPRO’s franchises have the tools and skills to assemble an Emergency Ready Profile in a short amount of time. The only thing they need from you is a few minutes to go over some basic questions to get them started. If you’re wondering what the catch is, it’s just that if you ever do have a disaster, SERVPRO hopes you’ll call them for help!
If you’ve never thought about creating an emergency plan for your business, it’s time to start considering it. Because disaster rarely offers a warning, you don’t want to be caught off-guard when it strikes.
Call SERVPRO of Westminster and get your own personalized Emergency Ready Profile Today - 714.248.9261
Restoring Your Westminster Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Commercial Water Damage Events Present Unique Challenges
Flooding and water damage events at Westminster commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Westminster
SERVPRO of Westminster specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Commercial Building Flooded? Call Us Today – We’re Ready To Help 714.248.9261
SERVPRO Westminster Satisfied Commercial Fire customer in Santa Barbara
When the fires in Santa Barbara happened, SERVPRO of Westminster was quick to respond to all calls requesting for assistance. Read what one business owner's experience was with our team:
"I want to give a big old shoutout to Luis and his team! After the Thomas Fire, here in California, my interior design studio in Montecito had a lot of smoke and ash damage. I was beside myself as I had only been open 6 months when this happened. The idea of starting over was just too much to bear. Luis to the rescue!!! He and his team came in and cleaned every single fabric swatch, over 8000 of them!!! They ran air filters to rid the air of any signs of smoke and even did the windows. Thanks Luis and the rest of the team!!! My store has never looked better and I am eternally grateful for everything you did for me in just a few days! I have nothing but good things to say about Luis and my experience with SERVPRO. They get the job done and immaculately." - Blake W.
The SERVPRO of Westminster team understand every hour spent cleaning up is an hour lost of revenue and productivity. SERVPRO of Westminster provides professional cleaning or emergency restoration services to get your business running smoothly again, as Blake experienced. We have the training, equipment, and resources to handle any size disaster, from Odor Control and Soot Cleanup to Fire Damage, If you've experienced any of these call us at 714.564.0511. SERVPRO of Westminster is ready 24/7 and will be there for you every step of the way. Offering peace of mind and restoring your situation to "Like it never even happened."
National Police Week - May 13 - May 19
A few of Westminster PD finest and SERVPRO of Westminster team posing for National Police Week breakfast.
Breakfast on us!
This week we joined many others across the nation in celebrating National Police Memorial Week with Westminster Police Department. It was such a privilege for SERVPRO Westminster staff to treat our local law enforcement during their week of recognition. With almost 100 breakfast burritos, 4 dozen donuts and gallons of coffee and juice, it was one of the most rewarding community appreciation events thus far. We truly enjoyed the tour of the facility and even more so meeting the many wonderful men and women of WPD; including Police Chief Ralph Ornelas. If you have not had the chance to meet him, he is best described in the words of Mayor Tri Ta “Chief Ornelas is very humble and honest.” * This statement is true and is recognizable in every interaction with Chief Ornelas. We look forward to hosting future community events for our law enforcement and adding National Police Memorial to our annual lists of events. Thank you all (past and present) who have served in law enforcement.
BONUS: Did you know National Police Week was initiated in 1962 by President Kennedy? However according to nleomf.org " President Kennedy proclaimed May 15 as National Peace Officers Memorial Day and the calendar week in which May 15 falls, as National Police week."
*Orange County News, “God bless all who serve and wear the badge” 4/07/2017 http://www.localocn.com/article/god-bless-all-who-serve-and-wear-badge
IICRC Certified Firm - What does that mean for Westminster Residentials and Offices?
SERVPRO of Westminster is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of Westminster
SERVPRO of Westminster specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Meet Our Crew