Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
For the last 2 years, SERVPRO of Westminster has been providing restoration services to our community. Excellent service, provided by our team of experienced and licensed professionals, is what we aim to provide each time we serve our local customers. We deal in everything from fires to floods, for both residential and commercial properties. No matter what your needs may be, we are here to help at any time with our 24-hour emergency services. With a range of specialized equipment, and highly knowledgeable staff, we can return your property to its previous condition in no time. SERVPRO of Westminster is the number one choice for all your restoration needs, we can take a damage from a disaster and make it "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (714) 248-9261
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2100 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Westminster arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.