Grease Fire Damage
SERVPRO of Westminster did an excellent job cleaning up this house after a grease fire occurred, in the home owner's kitchen. In the "before" picture, the burnt cabinets are visible. In the "after" picture, you can see one of our trained technicians using special equipment. This equipment is used to removed stubborn smoke particles in the home.
SERVPRO of Westminster is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have any questions regarding fire, soot, smoke water or mold damage, call us today at (714) 248-9261 or visit our website for more information. At SERVPRO of Westminster, we'll ensure to make it feel "Like it never even happened."